We are your trusted legal advisers every time you have a legal issue or obstacle. Our aim is to help you achieve your goals as quickly as possible in a cost-effective manner. We act in your best interests, not just because it is the right thing to do but because we believe in achieving excellence that results in positive relationships with our clients. We want to be your partners throughout the life of your business, which is why we offer litigation services in addition to the transactional work. We welcome questions regarding any legal matter you encounter. When you contact us, if we know of a lawyer or firm that is better suited to your needs, we are not too proud to refer you to that attorney.
Our firm is not just a place you can go to get specific legal services. We are your advocates and guides, helping you strategize and implement your plans to create a path to success. We always act in your best interests by developing innovative solutions to hurdle the obstacles that stand in the way of your aspirations. If there is a more efficient, cost-effective way to achieve your goals, we will advise you of that option and work diligently on your behalf to realize it.
- Business formation;
- Business agreements, including shareholder agreements, LLC operating agreements, employment agreements and agreements with clients, customers, vendors and suppliers;
- Buy-sell agreements, including stock and asset purchases;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- The purchase, sale and lease of real estate and business equipment;
- Business divorce (the dissolution of a business);
- Litigation and dispute resolution.
At Bam of New York, Inc., we leverage our extensive experience in intellectual property to your benefit in securing and protecting your copyright and trademark interests.
While we are well-versed in intellectual property matters, we are not registered patent attorneys. However, we work with outside counsel composed of registered patent attorneys to meet copyright needs.
- Copyright and trademark registration for creative work, marks and designs in a variety of fields and across the spectrum of industries;
- Trademark registration, maintenance and protection, including the searches necessary and completing your application in federal and state trademark offices;
- Copyright enforcement, including infringement litigation, works under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and help with international enforcement efforts;
- Trademark enforcement, from cease and desist letters to aggressively protecting your interests in court;
- Licensing of intellectual property where the owner gives permission to a third party to use the intellectual property rights, in whole or in part, in exchange for a fee or royalty for a specific period of time;
- Infringement litigation to prosecute or defend a claim that a protected intellectual property right has been violated.
The knowledgeable estate planning attorneys at Bam of New York, Inc. have been preparing comprehensive estate plans for decades. From complex trusts to simple wills, we have the knowledge and experience to help you create a tailored estate plan that ensures your wishes are carried out regarding your money, your health and your possessions. Such plans also include health care proxies, living wills and powers of attorney (both durable and springing).
A Veteran New York Real Estate Lawyer On Your Side
Real estate law in New York is competitive. If you want to ensure that your commercial or residential real estate transaction protects your legal interests, turn to Bam of New York, Inc..
- Landlords and tenants in connection with commercial leases;
- Contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, property owners, lenders, and other vendors in connection with the filing and defense of mechanic’s liens as well as the bonds and foreclosure actions related to those liens;
- Purchasers and sellers with 1031 exchanges, which allow the deferral of capital gains when a property is sold, and the proceeds are reinvested within certain time limits in a like-kind property.
Our New York lawyers stay on the leading edge of business, intellectual property, real estate and estate planning law in the state. Recognized names in the community, our attorneys strive to provide the highest caliber of legal representation with services tailored to your budget, timetables and goals to help you succeed at every stage in the process. Let us help you plan for your future financial success, both in business and for your family.
Transactional And Litigation Services For Small Businesses And Individuals, Including Corporate Real Estate, Intellectual Property, And Estate Planning And Probate.
Helping Clients Affordably Protect And Exploit Their Businesses, Talents, Brands And Services For More Than 30 Years